As a Senior Field Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and supporting key design wins.
The ideal person will be customer facing, passionate, experienced, and hands-on engineer that will be located in or around Tokyo.
FAEs are expected to have the curiosity and persistence required to take on interesting and challenging issues on a daily basis.
What you will be contributing to:
• Drive and assist the sales team to win key designs with ARM and MiPS Processors for HPC, Server and Telecommunication.
• Assist Sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work.
• Review customer schematics and layout.
• Develop and understanding of the customer application environment and provide insightful advice.
- Solid understanding of data processing units(DPU), microprocessors and integrated SoCs. Working knowledge of multi-core embedded/network infrastructure processors is mandatory.
- Experience with ARM architecture based CPUs is preferred.
- Experience with Software bring up on processor based boards.
- Experience with C programming, troubleshooting, performance analysis in embedded systems is a must.
- Experience with Networking product software, systems, and equipment is desired. Familiarity with Traffic generators is a plus.
- Understanding/experience in bring up of Ethernet Networking Interfaces from 1Gbps to 100Gbps, including MAC, PCS and Physical Layer
- Exposure to multi-core processor Debugging tools such as EJTAG debuggers is preferred.
- Understanding of High speed communication protocols and interfaces such as XAUI, SGMII, XLAUI, CAUI, PCI-Express, SPI, DDR3/DDR4 SDRAM is a plus.
- Prior experience in a customer facing or customer engineering role is a plus
Total Package 1,000万円～1,400万円
Restricted Stock Units.
Standard Japanese Benefits plus other.