Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for an AOG Logistics Specialist/ Export Coordinator on-site in Miami, Florida . Our client is an International Freight Forwarder/CHB. The AOG Logistics specialist/Export Coordinator will handle crucial shipment of aircraft parts both domestic and overseas. Must have experience handling aircraft on the ground shipments. The schedule is Monday thru Friday, but weekend coverage may be needed. The International Freight Forwarder /CHB will offer a generous annual salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing logistics company, please apply now.
- Ensure proper handling of AOG shipments from pick up door supplier to delivery, keeping customer informed throughout
- Organization and Coordination of Import/Export/Domestic AOG shipments within National and Global network
- Monitor and control AOG operations with customers, branch, and network to ensure proper level of service is maintained
- Ensure all daily tasks and data entry are completed
- Timely preparation of daily AOG shipments in strict adherences to company and airline regulations and cut off times.
- AOG Desk Coordinator is working on a rotational 24/7 shift. This shift included on site morning, afternoon, night and weekend primary and second shift.
- 3+ years’ experience handling Air Export shipments both domestic and international
- 3+ years’ experience working with Freight Forwarding; air import/export
- HAZMAT Certification
- Bilingual Preferred
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Who is Emerge 360 you ask? We are a collection of people who care deeply about working together to solve our clients’ Consulting, Staffing and Managed Service’s needs. Our company’s values embody the excellence and drive we provide our clients. Our recruiting teams have deep functional expertise, and we have extensive networks and relationships with the world’s best talent. We provide multi-functional, multi-industry global talent solutions, delivered based on your needs. #INDDH