Emerge is actively recruiting 2 CNC Milling machinists on – Night Shift in Macedon, NY. The CNC Milling Machinist opportunities are DIRECT HIRE and will offer a generous hourly rate, excellent benefits, 401K, paid vacation, and paid holiday.
The CNC Milling Machinist will be reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor. The CNC Milling Operator is responsible for operating CNC milling machines to produce machined components to specifications and performing required machine and operation set-ups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• CNC Machinist operates assigned CNC machine(s)
• Perform routine maintenance on assigned machines as required
• Review and follow all documentation relating to the quality system
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting employee health and safety and using proper safety techniques
• Work to close tolerances on machined parts
• Perform visual, mechanical, and coordinate measuring machine inspections to prescribed quality plans and programs
• Work from blueprints and engineering drawings applying a solid understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerances
• Complete all job-related paperwork accurately and on time.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience in CNC milling machine operation
• Experience within the military/aerospace industry preferred
• Interpersonal and communication skills required
• Customer service skills with an established bias for action in a team environment required
• Proven awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions required
• Demonstrated ability to follow safety practices and recognize hazards required