Emerge is actively recruiting candidates for a direct hire A-Shift Electrical Maintenance Technician in Rochester, NY. Our client, a manufacturer of quality consumer products is growing and adding to the team. This is a 1st shift position. The Electrical Maintenance Technician will apply skills, experience and general knowledge to a wide range of complex tasks to troubleshoot, including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical issues with production operations equipment, adjust, install, repair, dissemble, replace, and reassemble and maintain equipment or facilities. The Electrical Maintenance Technician offer a competitive pay rate and excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, and room for advancement.
Responsibilities for the 1st shift Electrical Maintenance Technician Job in Rochester, NY:
- Performs monthly preventive maintenance and inspections on all major facility equipment
- Works with outside contractors, when necessary, which may include procuring parts and services.
- Performs all general maintenance functions.
- Assist other departments and engineers with facility and mechanical tasks.
- Investigates, develops, and implements new process technologies of small to moderate scope.
- Identify electrical issues in systems or equipment as they occur.
- Perform unsupervised “walk through” of facility to monitor, check and report on conditions.
Job Skills for the 1st shift Electrical Maintenance Technician Job in Rochester, NY:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of maintenance experience in commercial, industrial, or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and mechanical systems and solid trouble-shooting skills. Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, pneumatic & hydraulic pressure systems. Must possess excellent mechanical and basic electrical knowledge, aptitude, and principles.
- Knowledge of CMMS and preventative maintenance systems and building automation systems is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results. #INDDH