Emerge, a global talent solutions company, is currently recruiting qualified candidates for 1st shift direct hire Welder/Fabricator job in Orlando, FL for our client, a manufacturer of quality products used in the Construction Field. This is a new facility scheduled to open soon and produce quality steel fabricated products. We are seeking candidates with experience in MIG Welding. Experience with Trumpf Laser Cutter or Press Brake operations is desirable. This is a first shift position (7 am – 3:30 pm) and pay rate is based on experience. Our client offer opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities for the Welder/Fabricator Job in orlando, FL includes:
- Perform metal cutting, bending and MIG welding tasks to fabricate steel frames according to work instructions.
- Will use blueprints to set up new jobs according to work instructions
- Assists in other production and logistics areas when needed
- Apply and respect all occupational health and safety regulations
- Inspects finished products for quality
- Willingness to help set up plant until Production starts.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Please email Jess at Jess.McCallops@emerge360.com if you have any questions about this position. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.