Emerge is actively recruiting for a Maintenance Manager job in Rochester, NY. Our client is a global, innovative food manufacturer that is growing. The Maintenance Manager will lead and supervise Plant operations from mechanical, electro, computer, OSHA, security and troubleshooting equipment requirements. The Maintenance Manager will ensure a Safety-Security environment. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, orders, controls, and analysis of all daily, weekly, and monthly needs in the Maintenance Department. The Maintenance Manger will offer a base salary, excellent benefits, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing, global food manufacturer, please apply NOW or you can also call our Practice Director, Lisa Capizzi at 585-953-1649 to learn more about this opportunity.
JOB DUTIES FOR THE MAINTENANCE MANAGER IN ROCHESTER, NY:
- Follow and maintain all Safety – Security rules and regulations.
- Follow and enforce GMP’s and work discipline in the Maintenance-Department (Plant).
- Ensure satisfactory work conditions, Safety-Security environment, and timely finish PM work requirements.
- Organize and control daily corrections and changes in Eng. department.
- Responsible for employees training program.
- Responsible for regulatory PM complaints (State, Federal, SQF).
- Responsible for communications with other Departments or Customers.
- Responsible for daily cleanliness in the Maintenance Department (inside-outside).
- Do proper daily paperwork.
- Responsible for Planning, Organizing, Orders, Control and Analyze of all daily – weekly – monthly needs and activities in the Maintenance Department.
- Helps QC manager, timely realization of the Plant Master Sanitation Program.
- Daily attends the Plant management meeting (10am).
- Daily, supervise Department-employees Job Performances.
- Daily, analyze Department-employees work efficiencies.
- Attends scheduled monthly Safety-Security meeting.
- Suggesting and managing yearly Capital Projects.
- Managing and Reports Monthly Accrual expenses.
- Reporting, documenting all Departments activities and performances (SQF).
- Must apply all HACCP (QACCP) principals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MAINTENANCE MANAGER IN ROCHESTER, NY:
- The minimum requirement is HS diploma (GED) but preferable is College degree (Engineering field, electro, mechanical or other).
- Must have ability to manage, lead and communicate with 10-20 employees. In addition to do planning, organizing and control (supervised) daily-weekly-monthly, Plant equipment’s (buildings) PM programs.
- Ability to fill out routine paperwork – SQF (computer skill – Micro Main), force Safety-Security rules and Procedures, organizes work forces in the standard or the emergency and timely performs shift manuals.
- OSHA Regulations experience.
- GMP experience.
- UNION Contract negotiation experience.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.