Emerge is actively recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor in the Rochester, NY area. Our client is one of the world’s largest producer of beverages. The Maintenance Supervisor will report directly to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Supervisor supervises mechanics across different shifts. The Maintenance Supervisor will fulfill supervisory responsibilities, in accordance with the companies’ policies and applicable regulations. The Maintenance Supervisor will have responsibility for assigning and directing work, assisting workers, investigating accidents and issues, effectively resolving conflict, motivating, and training workers, effectively communicating, and listening to workers at all levels within the organization, performance management, planning work assignments to fully utilize personnel, enforce and support all policies, procedures and work rules. The Maintenance Supervisor will offer a base salary, benefits, 401K and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a company that offers stability and growth, please apply NOW!
Job Duties for the Maintenance Supervisor will include:
- Responsible for the Maintenance Manager position in their absence.
- Conduct the departmental production plans and to jointly establish objectives.
- First responder to troubleshooting activities, leading, and assigning crew members and utilizing all available resources to correct maintenance issues and/or equipment/system breakdowns in an expedient manner.
- Responsible for assessing maintenance impact online performance with respect to improving uptime, cost reduction, maintenance labor allocation and line output focusing on product quality.
- Communicate daily activity of work order status with Production Supervisors and coordinate shift-to-shift handoff.
Job Skills for the Maintenance Supervisor will include:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year College or University, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience, with proven ability in planning, organizing, motivation, controlling and leadership.
Additional Skills for the Maintenance Supervisor will include:
The Maintenance Supervisor directly manages union workforce employees. This position operates under the guidance and general direction of the Maintenance Manager.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company collaborating with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.