Emerge is currently seeking qualified candidates for a direct hire Maintenance Technician for our client in Rochester, NY. This is a direct hire job at a growing manufacturing company. We are seeking candiates with experience in Industrial Maintenance of 3 or more years,
The hours are Monday through Friday 3pm-11:30pm with availability for overtime. Our client offers competitive pay and benefits as well as 11 paid holidays/year.
Responsibilities for the 2nd shift Maintenance Technician job in Rochester, NY include:
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairing electrical problems; performs electrical repairs and installations on non-energized circuits (commensurate with experience or training/certification).
- Maintains facilities as directed by the Maintenance/Facilities Manager and Conducts daily facilities maintenance inspections.
- Assists and observes electro-mechanical/pneumatic devices in operation, diagnoses problems, performs corrective action and insures proper operation post-repair.
- Disassembles devices to gain access to remove defective parts; uses hoists, cranes, hand tools, power tools and occasionally. Installs repair parts and reassembles devices.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes and dimensional requirements using measuring instruments.
- Ability to operate a scissor lift, UTV/snowplow, snow blower, and forklift
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Must be available for “call-in” and overtime on all shifts.
- Flexible packaging manufacturing experience a plus.
- Working knowledge in operation and maintenance of facility management services, plumbing and electrical systems, security systems and equipment maintenance.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.