The company is a major foreign based IT service company.
You will be managing a team of more than 50 members as Mechatronics Lead/ Technical Manager (IoT & Digital engineering).
Looking for a candidate who has experience in ECU validation and vehicle testing, skills in Java, matlab & Vector tools (CANoe, CANalyzer).
– Lead and manage all Mechatronics Electronics development activities with India and Japan teams
– Monthly meetings with customer managers and regular governance discussions with supplier executives
– Activity proposal creation for business expansion in Mechatronics area
– Business process handling for all TCS Mechatronics activities
– Technical reviews of deliverables and ensure deliverable quality through functional and system testing
– Contribute in vertical level technical initiatives for business growth and asset creation
– Experience in ECU validation and vehicle testing
– Hands on experience on Java, matlab
– Experience using Vector tools (CANoe, CANalyzer)
– Experience in supplier co-ordination and RFQ creation
– Knowledge of automotive communication protocols (CAN/ CANFD/ Ethernet/ DoIP)
– Understanding of vehicle electronics & chassis systems (SAE, ISO standards)
Preferable: Chassis domain experience
Language: Bilingual (English fluent & Japanese basic)
Good communication skills
Valid working Visa in Japan
Resume screening, Interview 3~4 times
Work hour： 9：00～18：00
Actual work hour is 8hours、Flex work time – Core time 10：00～16：00
Salary: depending on your experience and skillset
No smoking inside the building