Emerge is actively recruiting for Mold Set Up Technician in Miami Lakes, FL. Our client, a global manufacturing company that is growing! Mold Set Up Technician Engineer is a Direct Hire Job and will offer a base salary, excellent benefits, 401K and room for advancement for experienced individual in plastics. The Mold Set Up Technician will perform, Under limited supervision remove, change, and set up machine molds to assigned production machine. Hetero
Requirements for the Mold Set Up Technician in The Miami Lakes area:
· High School Diploma.
· Knowledge of the electrical and plumbing trades.
· Previous experience or training in cavity change preferred.
· 1 year experience in cavity or mold changes preferred.
· Ability to exercise technical independence in determining work methods and procedures.
· Good mechanical and analytical skills.
· Skill in the care and proper use of valuable and sensitive tools and equipment.
· Required to wear safety glasses and gloves.
· Computer knowledge.
· Full knowledge of how to best perform mold & tool changes.
· Knowledge of materials, robotics, injection molding equipment.
· Forklift Certified.
· Removes water hoses and assures water levels are turn off before removal of mold.
· Uses proper tools or equipment to properly remove machine mold.
· Analyzing details, works in conjunction with tool room and other areas for feedback to properly remove or install machine mold or cavity.
· Properly programs machine for use and inspection approval from supervisor.
· Physical Demands:
· Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
· Will stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
· Work Environment: Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving objects, Burns
· Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any
safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
· Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
· Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hialeah, FL 33014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location