World leading semiconductor maker is looking for you!
Principal Customer Quality Management Engineer
World leading semiconductor maker that serves industrial,
computing, automotive, communications, aerospace and defense, and consumer
As part of their global team, you can build technology solutions
in our six growth areas – 5G, data centers, autonomous driving, the Internet of
Things, electric vehicles, and artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Around the world, they are committed every day to recruiting,
retaining and promoting people in our diverse workforce. Your perspective,
passion and ingenuity will contribute to achieving more as they fulfill their
mission as a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control
Join this community of exceptional people doing incredible
- Responsible for quality and environment
request customers in Japan.
- Assist customers during development, production
launch and high volume production.
- Coordinate customer returns and respond to
the customer with results.
- Assist local Sales Engineers during
- Manage APQP for new programs and
coordinate PPAP approval, as required.
- Failure Analysis request tracking, status
updates communication with
- Organize, write and present technical
reports (8Ds, other presentations) to technical and non-technical
- Support quality and customer
requirements. This may include, but not be limited to Environmental,
reliability, quality or product issues.
- Assist in Customer Surveys.
- Interact with global and different
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Physic
or Electrical Science discipline with at least 3 years of
Semiconductor Manufacturing Experience (Assembly or SMT)
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Device Physics,
Assembly or SMT processing
- Knowledge of TS16949 is a plus, but not a
- Customer Interaction Experience
- Problem solving, analytical thinking and
- Excellent verbal and written communication
skills in English and Japanese
- Self-motivated and goal oriented team
- Computer Literate –
- Non-commissioned total compensation and
benefits package includes a competitive base salary, bonus aligned with
company goals, employee stock purchase program, health insurance coverage,
- Opportunity to manage accounts on an
entrepreneurial and collaborative basis and be compensated for success in
driving the organization’s growth