Emerge Partners is ACTIVELY recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer in Miami Lakes, Florida. Our client, a global plastic injection mold company is growing! The Senior Quality Engineer will report directly to the Quality Manager and Under management supervision develops and implements process control programs that will assure production of finished goods that meet or exceed customer-specified requirements. Lead continuous improvements by utilizing the appropriate quality tools and provide data analysis. Review design and process changes for effect on product performance. Oversee customer complaints to determine quality activities required to eliminate issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree (or five years QE experience), plus 3 years in automotive experience. (plus, experience in injection process)
· Strong analytical and proven team oriented problem solving-skills required (8D report)
· Solid blueprint reading skills including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), inspection layout skills and Statistical skills
· Solid leadership, self-motivation and participative team skills are essential
· Ability to interpret customer quality requirements. Strong customer satisfaction orientation (Support customer complaints)
· Ability to travel
· Ensures customers’ quality requirements are met on assigned products, programs, areas, and functions. Customer complaints
· Plan, direct, coordinate, participate in any/all of the following PQP/ Advanced Product Quality Planning, PPAP / Production Part Approval Process, 8D Report / Eight Discipline problem solving, SPC / Statistical Process Control and Leads Control Plan & PFMEA Development
· Generate 8D reports for customer complaints
· General understanding of IATF16949 activities
· Assist in internal Quality training efforts.
· Participate in Six – Sigma/Continuous Improvements efforts.
· Identifies and reports quality problems or trends.
· Recommends and coordinates appropriate corrective action to quality problems.
· Follows all policies and procedures of Occupational Safety and Health, Human Resources and Quality Department. Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
If you are qualified for the Senior Quality Engineer, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.