Emerge is currently seeking qualified candidates for a direct hire Welding Supervisor job in Erie, PA. This is a second shift position and will have oversight of skilled welders and a few machinists. The Welding Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring all welding procedures and practices meet code requirements as well as the training and development of new employees. Our client is seeking candidates with previous experience supervisory experience in a welding environment. Our client offers and competitive hourly pay rate plus straight-time overtime, excellent benefits including low cost, high coverage medical insurance, 401K plan with company contributions and annual profit sharing.
Responsibilities for the 2nd shift Welding Supervisor job in Erie, PA include:
- Hiring, training and development of welding staff including prehire weld tests.
- Ensures correct welding procedures and practices meet code requirements.
- Develops welding instructions.
- Make certain that quality standards are maintained.
- Prior welding supervisory experience is required.
- Weld engineering degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of weld codes, nondestructive testing and heat-treating practices helpful.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly