Emerge is actively recruiting for an exciting new job for a Business Development Coordinator with a growing Electrical Safety Device Manufacturer. The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for building new and maintaining current client relationships. The Business Development Coordinator will also be responsible for generating new sales and supporting the Business Development Manager.
Essential Job Functions for the Business Development Coordinator
- Drive leads from tradeshows and events by implementing a communication system of outbound calls, emails, and text messaging campaigns. Meeting a set of communication metrics.
- Collaboratively communicate with customers to understand their technical needs and requirements
- Work with sales reps and distributors to drive orders.
- Use CRM to manage and document all interactions with clients.
- Provide and deliver sales presentations, product demonstration and application engineering in-person or through online tools.
- Travel and organize trade shows, representative, and distributor events.
- Communicate with customers on service and technical issues.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Industrial Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of industrial sales, inside or outside sales.
- Strong analytical and technical competency.
- High level understanding of industry related terms and standards.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.