Emerge is actively recruiting for an exciting new job for a Regional Business Development Manager in Columbus, Ohio. Our client is a growing Electrical Safety Device Manufacturer that is growing! The Business Development Manager will report to the Vice President of Sales and support the Western United States Sales Region. This position with coordinate sales through sales agents and distribution and build new client relationships. The territory for the Business Development Manager will be regionally based. The Regional Business Development Manager will offer a generous compensation package, commission, excellent benefits, 401K and room for advancement. This position will require travel within the region. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing company that offers a people-oriented culture, please apply NOW to Lisa Capizzi at Lisa. Capizzi@Emerge360.com or call Lisa at 585-953-1649 to learn more.
Job Duties for the Business Development Manager in Columbus, Ohio:
- Attend tradeshows and evaluate tradeshow leads and implement continuous improvement projects to drive an increase in deal conversions and deal dollars.
- Collaboratively communicate with customers to understand their technical needs and requirements.
- Develop and execute sales targets with sales representatives and distributors.
- Provide and deliver sales presentations, product demonstration and application engineering in-person or through online tools.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Communicate with customers on service and technical issues.
Job Requirements for the Business Development Manager in Columbus, Ohio:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing industrial technology, Engineering, or related field.
- MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Strong analytical and technical competency.
- High level understanding of industry related terms and standards.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD