Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for a Chassis Mechanic/ Diesel- Mechanic in Channelview, Texas. Our client is a leader in Transportation services with depots and terminals all overt he US and Internationally. T Chassis Mechanic will to the Terminal/Depot Manager and is responsible for to maintain trailer chassis by installing and repairing brakes, suspension parts, pneumatic and hydraulic system parts at our location in Channelview, Texas.
The transportation company will offer a generous hourly salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing Transportation/logistics company, please apply now.
We are looking to hire a Chassis Mechanic to maintain trailer chassis by installing and repairing brakes, suspension parts, pneumatic and hydraulic system parts at our location in Channelview, Texas.
Essential Functions of the job include (but are not limited to):
- Repair frames and metal truck trailers
- Modify and reconstruct chassis
- Installing electric wiring for dome lights and tailgates
- Fitting and assembling components
- Use hand tools and portable power tools
- Spray, brush primer and protective coating on metal/wood
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize work
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- High school diploma or GED
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Who is Emerge 360 you ask? We are a collection of people who care deeply about working together to solve our clients’ Consulting, Staffing and Managed Service’s needs. Our company’s values embody the excellence and drive we provide our clients. Our recruiting teams have deep functional expertise, and we have extensive networks and relationships with the world’s best talent. We provide multi-functional, multi-industry global talent solutions, delivered based on your needs. #INDDH