Emerge is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a direct hire 2nd and 3rd shift CNC machinist job in Damascus, VA for our client, a growing manufacturer of quality Aerospace Industry Parts. This position is responsible for the set up and operation of CNC Machinery and assembly of products produced on the machinery. The ability to understand speed and feed rates for cutting tools and adjust as required. The CNC Machinist job requires set up, operation and inspection of CNC machining centers to produce high quality production components in a manufacturing atmosphere. We have 3rd shift available. Our client offers a starting hourly pay rate of $25.72 plus $1.00 shift differential and an extensive benefits package that starts day one. Relocation is available.
Responsibilities for the 2nd and 3rd CNC Machinist Job in Damascus, VA Includes:
- Set-up and operate the CNC machines (Variety of brands)
- Tool changes, entering offsets for tools and tool wear, and minor programming
- Perform and document all quality checks as required. Use of micrometer, gauges, etc. for inspection.
- Check, record, and adjust coolant concentrations as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years related experience and/or training in CNC including set ups, tool changes, inspections, etc.; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detailed training in CNC machine operation is preferred.
- Must be able to interpret documents such as manufacturing prints and work order packets.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results