Commercial HVAC Maintenance Technician
Emerge is actively recruiting for a Commercial HVAC Maintenance Technician in Rochester, NY. Our client is a leading residential and commercial real estate developer in the greater upstate NY area who has provided residential and commercial property solutions for nearly 60 years. This The Commercial HVAC Tech position offers a generous hourly rate, full benefits including 401K match, paid time off and room for growth!
The Commercial HVAC Technician in Rochester NY:
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting of repairs of commercial HVAC equipment including chillers, air handlers, heat pumps, unit ventilators, cooling towers, and boilers.
- Respond to maintenance needs at our large portfolio of properties. You will work primarily at our commercial properties but will provide assistance to the residential maintenance personnel for HVAC problem diagnosis, resolution and repair.
- Receive work priorities from supervisor, complete assigned tasks independently. Team with other maintenance personnel as required.
- Valid NYS Driver License
- Certification in refrigerant; certification in gas piping
- EPA Universal Certification (required)
- Experience with traditional furnaces, residential A/C, boilers, and cooling towers/HVAC
- Provide own basic tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, perform heavy lifting/pushing/pulling, follow verbal and written instructions
- Understand OSHA requirements of the job; abide by safe work practices and procedures
- Must have own transportation
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.