Emerge is actively recruiting for a Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager position in Rochester, NY! Reporting to the Director of Construction, the Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager coordinates drawing and specification information between our client company, Architect/Engineer of Record, and the project subcontractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES of the Construction Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager position in Rochester, NY:
- Process Submittals to and from the subcontractors and the architect
- Process RFI’s to and from the subcontractors and the architect
- Understand the Project Specifications and Drawings
- Keep updated record drawings posted in TEAM and on site.
- Answer questions from subcontractors, and internal team
- Assist with tracking COR’s/PCO’s
- Make sure printed RFI’s and submittals are at project jobsite. Create logbooks.
- Follow up on project issues.
- Assist with Pricing and compile information for items missed during buy out stage.
- Assist with Pricing and coordination of ASIs.
- Gather and maintain safety documents at project sites.
- Maintain all information in TEAM.
- Assist in managing communication between all project specific agencies and distribution of all documents.
- Assist with the management of Company Safety Programs. Organize and track all safety paperwork related to OSHA for the Company.
- Prepare the weekly construction meeting packets for all on-going jobs. Create the construction meeting packets for a new project. Create invitations for Draw and Progress Meetings for all jobs.
- “Set Up” a new Project- i.e., Create the following: a Document Tracking Spreadsheet, Folders for Reporting, Documents for Reporting and Contract Documents, Meeting Packets and a Subcontractor and General Contact List
- Assist the entire Construction Team with any administrative duties required.
- Maintain Shared Calendar for Construction Team
- Assist the PM with creation of Subcontracts & Purchase Orders
- Assist the PM with creation of Change Orders
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS of the Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager in Rochester, NY:
- Budgeting and budget tracking
- Document control and organizational skills
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.