Emerge is actively recruiting qualified candidates for a Project Manager in Durham, NC for a growing electrical contracting company working with the triangle’s largest commercial customers! The Project Manager will oversee all phases of construction projects, including coordinating workers, equipment, materials. The Project Manager position will offer a salary rate, excellent benefits, company vehicle, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a company who is passionate, please contact Mika Gamboa, email@example.com for more information!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Project Manager in Durham, NC:
· Develop and maintain client relationships
· Manage all phases of multiple projects
· Create and issue purchase orders and subcontract
· Monitor and maintain budget, progress, and schedule
· Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with project
· Adhere to and enforce company safety policies and procedures.
· Read, understand, and see that information included in project documentation (i.e. blueprints, specifications, scopes of work, etc.) is being constructed properly in the field
Requirements for the Project Manager in Durham, NC:
· Minimum of 3 years on the job project management experience
· High School or College Degree
· Electrical Experience
· Electrical Licenses
· Valid Driver’s License
Work Environment/Job Conditions:
This position requires frequent sitting, often working on a computer. Due to computer usage, repetitive motions of the hands, fingers and wrists may occur. Must be able to navigate a project site and is expected to be able to comply with all safety regulations both in the office and on the project site.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.