Emerge360 Talent Solutions is actively recruiting for a Demand Planning Manager for a well know distributor in Medley, Florida. Our client is a principal distribution company in the Caribbean. This organization primarily operates in the Food Brokers business / industry within the Wholesale Trade – Nondurable Goods sector. This Demand Planning Manager will report to the AVP of operations and will be responsible for cycle counting and inventory reconciliations. This role will also work within a team to purchase inventory and ensure all processes for inventory controls are followed as proscribed by our process. This position is a hybrid role working from home and location. This position offers a generous base, excellent benefits, 401K, and room for advancement.
- Ensure required purchases take place in timely manner to meet demands.
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory are maintained.
- Ensure sales team get up dates regarding close dated product.
- Ensure integrity of inventory levels maintained.
- Achievement of internal Massy KPI’s related to inventory management
- Place orders and oversee the placement of orders to ensure the arrival of inventory and the fulfillment of sales at the appropriate time.
- To keep track of short dated items in inventory and participate in meetings designed to reduce slow movers.
- To interact with our finance team to ensure our accountant is aware and up to date on issues related to inventory.
- To ensure expired products are being accounted for and managed as per processes in place.
- To interact with our consolidators to ensure the physical integrity of inventory levels in the warehouse(s) are maintained and is accurate.
- To plan & coordinate physical inventory counts with our consolidators as needed.
- Review receiving documentation to ensure accuracy prior to accounting receiving.
Background / Core Skills:
- Highly organized individual.
- Highly analytical.
- 3 plus years of purchasing/inventory control.
- Some background in bookkeeping a plus.
- Computer literate, Advanced Excel, and office suite of products.
- Experience working with Enterprise systems a plus.
- Achievement against KPI:
- Order fulfillment rates
- Inventory write-off levels.
- Days of inventory in line with brand KPI’s.
- Adherence to set processes.
- Quality of interaction with Sales team, finance team and operations as measured by annual review process.
- Other soft targets that may change from year to year as the need arises.
If you are qualified for the the Demand Planning Manager, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Demand Planning/ Procurement/Purchasing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location Hybrid