The Senior Field Application Engineer will be responsible for Automotive Design and Application support to customers in Japan;
In this position you will –
– Provide power supply design support to customers that includes:
– paper/theoretical designs, building full customized power supplies and winding high voltage transformers
– Provide PI direct technical support to key customers defined by Field sales.
– Update customers with latest products information and support them with demo boards along with engineering reports.
– Support customer projects in close co-operation with other Engineering team WW
– Work in a dynamic WW multi-ethnical organization
– Conduct periodical training to distributor FAE team, Workshops / Seminars ( In-house & Public )
– Automotive Application knowledge/ Support Experience
– Functional Safety knowledge will be a plus
– Fundamental SMPS, Isolated Gate Driver knowledge and its various topologies
– Working knowledge in production & process flow for pilot and prototype build.
– Knowledge in designing magnetic components including transformers, common mode chokes / Inductors etc.
– Ability of debug, design and recommendation of changes.
– Strong knowledge on design / simulation tools
– Accurate BOM level analysis of competitors products vs. PI
– Building good working relationships with colleagues and with customers
– Contribution to Sales strategies, effectively.
– Strong communication skill, both verbal and in writing.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in Design and Development of SMPS
– Rich experiences in High Voltage DC/DC, SMPS design, testing and analysis.
– AC/DC design experience will be a plus
– Masters in Power Electronics / Electrical (M.E ) or B.E ( Electronics )
– Diploma in Electronics with Degree in Electronics or AMIE ( Electronics )
Restricted Stock Units
Japanese Social Welfare.