Emerge360 Talent Solutions is actively recruiting for an Import/Inbound Coordinator for a well know distributor in Medley, Florida. Our client is a principal distribution company in the Caribbean. This organization primarily operates in the Food Brokers business / industry within the Wholesale Trade – Nondurable Goods sector. This import/inbound coordinator will report to the AVP of operations and will review and process import transactions, including all related activities, for one or more major accounts, and to provide excellent, proactive and timely customer service. Duties will include preparation of freight quotes, tracking of freight and invoice processing. The Import Agent performs all duties correctly and in compliance with all government regulations. This position is a hybrid role working from home and location. This position offers a generous base, excellent benefits, 401K, and room for advancement.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A high level of energy and a “can-do” positive attitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in the freight forwarding industry or logistics field
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Location: One location Hybrid
If you are qualified for the import/inbound, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.