Define the strategy, policy, along with leading the implementation and execution of the global security program. Including, but not limited to external and internal attack detection and prevention, authorization of global security policies, global security education and awareness, virus protection, web and email scanning filtering, intellectual property protection, scorecards and service levels. Ensure solutions are implemented with consideration to our global presence, growth projections, acquisitions, agility and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Lead IT Security Team operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, along with organizing and negotiating allocation of resources.
- Utilizes project management skills to plan, implement, and control projects. Regular communication of project status is important. The ability to break large projects down into prioritized tasks is essential.
- Responsible for execution of regular internal external IT security assesments, vulnerabilities reporting, risk scoring, phishing testing, tabletop exercises, etc.
- Responsible for Security Awareness and Education programs to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with enterprise security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Adheres to an established technical change management process.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of policy, procedures, and standards related to Cyber Secuirty
- Cross-train other team members on areas of responsibility to create a departmental depth of support for all systems.
- Acts as a cooperative member of the Information Technology Team.
- Ensures production maintenance and upgrades are completed in available maintenance windows outside of normal business hours.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improve security processes along with the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Manage staffing, including, but not limited to recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions for the IT Security Team.
- Establish and maintain communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT Cyber Security activities.
- On call availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to respond to crisis and/or business related emergencies.
- Understands and works within the company ISO 9001 quality system, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Controls, NIST 800-171 & CMMC framework, along with other applicable compliance requirements.
Education/Training: Minimum four year computer science or technical degree. A graduate level degree or equivalent training is preferred.
Experience: Minimum seven years experience in information technology security cyber security field. Experience in manufacturing operations preferred.
Requirements: PCB is involved in the development of technology controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations. For the purpose of our compliance with U.S. Export Control laws, U.S. citizenship or permanent resident/green card is required for this position.
Other: Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)