Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for an International Logistics Liquids operations Specialist in Miami, FL. Our client is an International Freight Forwarder/CHB. The liquid operations specialist will report directly to Export Manager. As liquids operations specialist you are responsible for handling and coordinating export shipments (liquids). You monitor operational – and administrative processes and handle files from A to Z, including margin control and invoicing. You negotiate trucking rates and prepare Bills of Lading. You take care of the follow up with the client on their shipments and manage client’s complaints. You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions. You are also responsible for the further development and execution of commercial and operational activities. As liquids operations specialist you build and maintain good relationships with customs, clients and maximize opportunities within them. The International Freight Forwarder and CHB will offer a generous annual salary, offer overtime, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing logistics company, please apply now.
- Handling and coordinating export and import shipments
- Monitor operational processes and handle files from A to Z, including margin control and invoicing
- Take care of the follow up with customers on their shipments and manage customers complaints
- Quoting lanes for customers based on current market rates
- Accurate and timely data entry into operations system as well as navigate internal CRM
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors, other international and domestic offices, and co-workers through a high volume of emails, phone calls and occasional daily face to face contact
- Monitoring of assigned reports
- Accurate and timely data a entry into our operation’s system as well as navigate through our Internal CRM
- Accurately and timey billing of customers
- Maintain effective relationships with vendors (shipping Lines, trucking companies, etc.)
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers to maximize opportunities within them
- Meet KPI’s to support company goals.
Ability to work in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook efficiently
3 years’ experience working in International Logistics. Knowledge of liquids industry.
Bilingual English and Spanish
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Who is Emerge 360 you ask? We are a collection of people who care deeply about working together to solve our clients’ Consulting, Staffing and Managed Service’s needs. Our company’s values embody the excellence and drive we provide our clients. Our recruiting teams have deep functional expertise, and we have extensive networks and relationships with the world’s best talent. We provide multi-functional, multi-industry global talent solutions, delivered based on your needs. #INDDH