Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for Lifeboat Technician /Engineer job on-site in Miami, Florida . Our client is a logistics service provider with multiple locations in the US an abroad. The client will offer a generous annual salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing logistics company, please apply now.
The Service Technician/Engineer must ensure that service carried out at service station, shipyard, ports, offshore in the United States for Life Saving Appliances (LSA) and Life Boat Services (LBS) is done as per quality procedures, IMO regulation, OEM prescriptions, class & flag state requirements.
- The service will include annual, 5-yearly, repair, refurbishment, and Commissioning of LBS / LSA’s. • The Service Technician/Engineer should take part of handling/ investigating/ solving/ rectifying complaints.
- The Service Technician/Engineer must show willingness to learn both from members within the service team and members from other parts of the organization
- Be service orientated working in direct contact with our customers
- Be available for flexible working hours and remote work • Excellent organizational skills and well presented
- Can obtain police clearances for working in offshore and port locations • Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in servicing fire suppression and safety equipment
- Able to follow and adhere to all company procedures, policies and HSE regulations
- Able to pass and uphold a pre-employment medical test including drug and alcohol testing
- Able to travel 18-21 days Monthly
On a personal level, you are proactive, curious and have a “can do” attitude. What we offer Once you are fully on board, the position opens up opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours
- A globally recognized and structured company
- Full technical support whenever you need it
- Career development through our structured training plan • Competitive remuneration and allowance
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Who is Emerge 360 you ask? We are a collection of people who care deeply about working together to solve our clients’ Consulting, Staffing and Managed Service’s needs. Our company’s values embody the excellence and drive we provide our clients. Our recruiting teams have deep functional expertise, and we have extensive networks and relationships with the world’s best talent. We provide multi-functional, multi-industry global talent solutions, delivered based on your needs. #INDDH
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Programmable logic controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
View public job page
Posted: May 9, 2023
Candidates: 3 total
Add a candidate
Edit job budget
Promote this job for more candidates: