Emerge is actively recruiting candidates for a direct hire Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Pittsburgh, PA for our client, a manufacturer of quality consumer products is growing and adding to the team. The Electrical Maintenance Technician will apply skills, experience and general knowledge to a wide range of complex tasks to troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment, including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical issues with production operations equipment, adjust, install, repair, dissemble, replace, and reassemble and maintain equipment or facilities. The Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician offer a competitive pay rate and excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, and room for advancement.
Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician Job in Pittsburgh, PA:
- Performs monthly preventive maintenance and inspections on all major facility equipment
- Performs all general maintenance functions.
- Identify electrical issues in systems or equipment as they occur.Troubleshoot electrical control systems.
- Preventative Maintenance
- High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree a plus!
- Three (3) or more years of maintenance experience in an industrial, or manufacturing environment.
- Must have hands-on troubleshooting skills with electrical controls such as PLCs, HMI, VFD, etc.
- Knowledge of CMMS and preventative maintenance systems and building automation systems is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results. #INDDH