Manager, Performance Management for Sales & Marketing in Semiconductor Business
In this new role you will: support and enable the business division to achieve targets (e.g. revenue) and strategic goals through providing key business analyses and intelligence, guiding business processes and driving key projects and programs.
This means communicating directly with all Key Decision Makers in Headquarters, Japan Division Heads and President.
• Assist business divisions make strategic decisions by providing key analysis including business health, identifying risks & opportunities and early indicators through reports and analysis
• Drive and guide key business processes (e.g. Blue-book – strategic account development planning, target setting)
• Identify gaps / opportunities and execute projects / programs that create efficiency and transparency
• Lead and facilitate reviews of business performance (e.g. Quarterly Business Review), and join the business division meetings to deliver key insights and findings and propose plans for improvement
• Work closely with Headquarter, other Regions, and other Departments such as IT to understand global situation and transmit Japan status proactively
日本語語学力（ネイティブレベルのコミュニケーション力必須） Native Japanese Speaker with excellent communication skill
英語語学力（TOEIC850以上) / Business English skill (Email/Reading Manual/Conversation/Phone conversation/Teleconference/Business Negotiation)
Over 3 years of experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and managing business processes 3年以上のSales データ分析経験、ビジネスプロセス、プログラムの導入、運用経験
Salary Package Includes.
- Base Salary
- Bonus based Company and Individual Performance
- Standard Health and Pension benefits.
- Work from home and flextime system.