MCU Field Application Engineer for EV/HEV
Responsible for supporting Micro-controller business and Field application engineer for xEV applications.
- Field application engineering support for xEV micro-controllers.
- Technical interface between Japanese customers and Global headquarters（HQ.
- Understand customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
- Technical support and providing solutions of 32bit MCU, mainly for xEV systems including In-depth Q&A.
- Software support for MCAL and other applications (e.g. security, safety)
- ECU hardware design support (e.g. BCP design review, schematic check)
- Development tool support ( e.g compiler, software framework, virtual simulation, MATLAB )
- Hands on support to Customer to introduce micro-controller functions, software.
- Demand creation and technical based business development together with Marketing.
- Quality QA support for micro-controllers. (e.g. FAR )
- 日本語語学力（ネイティブレベルのコミュニケーション力必須） Native Japanese Speaker with excellent communication skill
- 英語語学力（TOEIC650以上) / Business English skill (Email/Reading Manual/Conversation/Phone conversation/Teleconference)
- 3年以上の MicrocontrollerのFAEの経験
- 3年以上ソフトウェア開発経験（C and C++)
- PC スキル（Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 車載ビジネス、顧客経験 あれば尚可
- 32bit MCU experience
- Electric control system (hard & software)
- Signal processing
- Development tool experiences (compiler, debugger)
Salary Package Includes.
Bonus based Company and Individual Performance
Standard Health and Pension benefits.