Emerge is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a direct hire night shift Production Supervisor job in Bethlehem, PA for our client, a global plastic packaging solutions manufacturer. The Production Supervisor coordinates all tasks of subordinates and ensures all production equipment is operating at peak efficiency to meet company assigned goals. You will oversee the night shift production team and have direct responsibility for efficiency, quality, waste reduction and team development. We are seeking candidates with two or more years of experience in the plastics and packaging industry. Our client offers a base salary of $60,000 with a bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Responsibilities for the Night Shift Production Supervisor Job in Bethlehem, PA include:
- Oversight of the production area during shift.
- Ensures products are produced and packaged in accordance with client specifications
- Accurately records production totals and problems encountered during shift to ensure the smooth changeover of shifts
- Performs mold changes with the production team
- Ensures the quality of the product meets or exceed specifications
- Ensures all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Oversight of safety on the shift, following company guidelines and regulations
- Leads the production team, ensures team works together as efficiently as possible
- Assesses and ensures training of staff
- Staffing scheduling, performance reviews, coaching and counseling
- Correctly records time and attendance of team
- Reviews employee concerns and issues with the and a meetings with Production Manager
- Maintains good housekeeping within department
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience required, preferably in the plastics industry
- Technical engineering background
- Good process knowledge
- Ability to motivate, coaching, counsel and develop a team of production staff
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.