Emerge, a global talent solutions company, is currently recruiting qualified candidates for 1st shift direct hire Press Brake Operator job in Orlando, FL for our client, a manufacturer of quality products and materials for the new commercial construction field. We are seeking candidates that have experience operating Press Brake machinery, preferably Trumpf brand. Our client will be opening a new production facility this spring and we are seeking candidates that want to grow with the company. This is a first shift position (7 am – 3:30 pm). Our client offers a competitive hourly pay rate and benefits.
Responsibilities for the Press Brake Operator Job in SE Orlando, FL includes:
- Operates a Press Brake to form and mold metal in a production setting
- Will use blueprints to set up new jobs according to work instructions.
- Apply and respect all occupational health and safety regulations.
- Inspects finished products for quality.
- One (1) or more years of experience setting up and operating Press Brake or similar metal shaping and bending machinery in an industrial setting.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.