Emerge is currently recruiting for a high-energy Residential Property Manager for a growing real estate developer in Rochester, NY! The Residential Property Manager will manage all aspects of a residential apartment or townhome community. Responsibilities to include marketing/social media, sales and leasing, paperwork management, scheduling of maintenance/housekeeping, etc. Our client provides a generous base + bonus, benefits, 401(K) and opportunity for growth!
Responsibilities of the Residential Property Manager in Rochester, NY
· Conduct tours, run credit checks, explain lease terms
· Obtain and file signed lease documents
· Ensure timely collections; secure early renewals
· Provide responsive customer service to residents
· Coordinate and manage maintenance; prioritize repairs and projects
· Staff rental office during scheduled hours, including weekends when necessary
· Forecast monthly occupancy
· Submit financial reports and competitive analyses to corporate office
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· 2-5 years residential property management experience
· Excellent sales and customer service skills
· Positive attitude; outgoing, strong networking skills
· Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
· Ideal candidate will be a disciplined self-starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to follow up with multiple projects through completion
· General understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principles
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Flexibility to work Saturdays and evenings as needed
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.