Emerge is currently seeking qualified candidates for a direct hire Quality Engineer Job near Medina, OH for our client, a global manufacturer of quality products used in aerospace, marine and other industries. This position will support a product line in the manufacturing facility. We are seeking a detailed-oriented, proactive individual ready to champion the quality and reliability of the manufactured products through the development of robust quality controls and assessment mechanisms. Our client offers a base salary of $65,000 to $75,000 per year and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer Job near Medina, OH include:
- Analyze design information and production methods to develop and integrate quality controls. Utilizes root cause, corrective actions, and other quality tools.
- Define quality frameworks, standards, specifications, and tolerances for product lines.
- Works with team stakeholders including design engineers and manufacturing colleagues.
- Identify and address quality issues, ensuring compliance with safety performance requirements.
- Maintain accurate records within the knowledge management system.
- Participate in ISO9001 internal audits.
- Works with Production team including workers and supervisors to train in quality and continuous improvement.
- One (1) or more years of experience in a Quality Supervision/Engineer role in a manufacturing facility with a bachelor’s degree or three or more years of Quality Supervision/Engineering experience without a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in a quality department in the Automotive, Aerospace, Marine or Military industry is a plus!
- Supervisory or advisory experience is a plus!
- Must be proactive and a team player, willing to go out on the production floor to assist and train.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), which requires U.S. person status; ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., “Green Card Holder”), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States; verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire; visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.