Emerge is actively recruiting for an exciting new job for a Business Development Manager with a growing Electrical Safety Device Manufacturer. The Business Development Manager will support the Western United States Sales Region. This position with coordinate sales through sales agents and distribution and build new client relationships.
Essential Job Functions for the Business Development Manager
- Attend tradeshows and evaluate tradeshow leads and implement continuous improvement projects to drive an increase in deal conversions and deal dollars
- Collaboratively communicate with customers to understand their technical needs and requirements
- Develop and execute sales targets with sales representatives and distributors.
- Provide and deliver sales presentations, product demonstration and application engineering in-person or through online tools.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Communicate with customers on service and technical issues.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Industrial Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong analytical and technical competency.
- High level understanding of industry related terms and standards.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDD
- Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.