Emerge is actively recruiting for a Residential Maintenance Technician job in Rochester, New York. Our client is a highly reputable Commercial and Residential Developer. The Residential Maintenance Technician jobs are DIRECT HIRE and will offer a generous hourly rate, excellent benefits, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays. If you have 3-5 years of experience in Residential Maintenance, please apply NOW to this posting.
Job Details and Responsibilities for the Residential Maintenance Technician:
- Receive work priorities from the supervisor; complete assigned tasks independently. Team with other maintenance personnel as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Install, connect and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers using hand tools.
- Install and maintain air filters, smoke detectors, and CO sensors.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning HVAC systems and plumbing.
- Perform simple carpentry, such as installing shelves, hooks, closet rods, and molding
- Perform minor electrical tasks, like a light bulb and fixture replacement.
- Assist with loading/unloading trucks and moving equipment and furniture as required.
- Shovel and salt walkways to clear snow and ice.
- Keep maintenance inventories stocked and well-organized; keep tools and equipment in good repair.
- Be available for 24-hour on-call duty (emergencies only) approximately every 6th week and other overtime as required.
- 2 years experience in residential or commercial property maintenance; working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and construction equipment knowledge.
- Provide own tools
- Adept with the use of power tools and safety requirements related
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, perform heavy lifting/pushing/pulling, follow oral or written instructions
- Understand OSHA requirements of the job; abide by safe work practices and procedures
- Valid NYS Driver License
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.