Emerge is ACTIVELY recruiting for multiple Residential Maintenance Technicians in Lehigh Valley, PA. Our client is a highly reputable Real Estate Developer that is growing! The Residential Property Maintenance Technicians will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and offer a free apartment in one of their many communities, a highly competitive hourly rate, overtime, benefits, 401K, a $1000.00 SIGN-On BONUS, BONUS PAY and room for advancement.
The Maintenance Technician will understand all aspects of residential construction. If you have prior experience in home/apartment remodeling specifically in carpentry, painting, drywall with basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical please apply NOW to our Search Consultant, Jess McCallops at Jess.McCallops@Emerge360.com.
Job Duties for the Residential Property Maintenance Technician in Lehigh Valley are the following:
- Performs general carpentry duties such as wallboard repair, counter-top/cabinet replacement, finish carpentry, window/glass repair, door/lock repair, and ceramic tile repair. Assists with vinyl floor, cove, and wall base installation
- Performs various maintenance functions including minor repairs that do not require the need for a license in the following areas: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry, painting, heating/air issues
- Schedules and assists with daily operations (work orders, repaints/re-carpets, apartment turnovers, etc.)
- Communicate with the property manager on a daily basis.
- Conducts apartment and property inspections.
- Performs emergency on-call service for after-hours maintenance-related issues as required.
- Must be willing to work a monthly on-call schedule.
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance duties and tasks.
Job Requirements for the Residential Property Maintenance Technician in Lehigh Valley are the following:
- Understanding of all aspects of residential construction
- Prior experience in home/apartment remodeling, specifically in carpentry, painting, drywall
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical
- Experience in budgeting time and resources for accurate quotes to deliver exceptional, quality work on time and within budget.
- Has own personal tools
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Planning, time management skills, and ability to multitask
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.