Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for a Sales Account Executive in New Jersey, Area Remote. Our client is an International Freight Forwarder/CHB. The Sales Account Executive reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for ensuring the growth of the branch through the development of new business and maximizing sales growth from existing business through product marketing and customer support strategies while maintaining a client-centric focus. The International Freight Forwarder /CHB will offer a generous annual salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing logistics company, please apply now.
This position requires achievement of specific growth targets in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• New business development in all company business lines including ocean freight, air freight, brokerage, and warehousing (if applicable).
• Develop sales leads and assess potential for business; maintain pipeline and manage inter-company opportunities.
• Maximize sales growth with current book of business to include vertical market potential.
• Communicate with foreign and domestic offices, Sales, department managers, upper management, and/or clients regarding quality service and related issues that affect our ability to meet the client’s requirements.
• Collaborate with Operations teams to maximize the company’s presence with the mutual goals of retaining all existing business and gaining significant new business.
• Collaborate with upper management and staff to provide a healthy, challenging and positive work environment allowing for individual growth, achievement and accomplishment consistent with the company’s objectives.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• College degree or minimum 3 years field sales experience or 5 years operational experience in International logistics, Customs operations, freight forwarding, supply chain management, import/export, and/or closely related field.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Effective presentation and customer relations skills. • Self-disciplined and self-motivated to produce results.
• Legally eligible to work in the US.
• Intermediate knowledge of computers and data entry.
• Valid driver license is required; may be 20% travel outside the territory
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Who is Emerge 360 you ask? We are a collection of people who care deeply about working together to solve our clients’ Consulting, Staffing and Managed Service’s needs. Our company’s values embody the excellence and drive we provide our clients. Our recruiting teams have deep functional expertise, and we have extensive networks and relationships with the world’s best talent. We provide multi-functional, multi-industry global talent solutions, delivered based on your needs. #INDDH