Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for a Quality Inspector Job in Rochester, NY. Our client is a leader in Carbon Graphite Solutions. The Quality Inspector will be responsible for using standard measurement equipment. You will also be responsible for reducing scrap through accurate First-Off inspections and awareness of faulty machining procedures. The Quality Inspector will offer a competitive hourly rate, overtime, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining an industry leader who values people, please apply NOW to our Practice Director, Lisa Capizzi at Lisa.Capizzi@Emerge360.com
Job Duties for the Quality Inspector in Rochester, NY:
- Excellent use of standard measurement equipment. micrometers, verniers, etc.)
- Excellent Blueprint reading skills.
- Program and operate CMM using Pc-Dmis.
- Good math and trigonometry skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely with others.
- Ability/Availability to work overtime and weekends when required by customer demands.
- Experience and good skills with windows applications (i.e., MSWord, MS Excel, etc.).
- Experience and good skills with SPC, ISO9002, and other quality standards/techniques.
- Institute quality plan for WIP jobs.
- Actively seek out WIP jobs and complete First-Off inspections to assist in the timely delivery of customer products.
- Familiarize yourself with shipment priorities and ensure that these jobs are not delayed due to quality/inspection reasons.
- Reduce scrap through accurate First-Off inspections and awareness of faulty machining procedures.
- Inspect incoming materials (tools, material, customer returns, etc.)
- Complete and file all applicable Inspection/Quality paperwork.
- Operate CMM operations.
Job Skills for the Quality Inspector in Rochester, NY:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Quality Inspection
- CMM Programming A MUST
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.