Emerge is actively recruiting for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller for our rapidly growing manufacturing client in the Cleveland area. Based near Sharon Center our client offers a positive, dynamic culture, generous salary and full benefits, and ample opportunity for career growth.
We are seeking a high-performing, enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and up for positive challenges to join this great team! Day to day responsibilities include managing debits & credits, month end, assisting with bids, program profitability analysis, and a wide variety of financial projects.
- 4-year degree in accounting and 3-5 years’ accounting/finance experience
- An understanding of debits and credits
- Strong MS Excel (pivots, sum ifs, v lookups)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to work independently and an eagerness to learn.
- Public accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience with Power BI
- Ability to travel (rarely) between company locations.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now” or send resume to Elaine McKenna, Sr. Search Consultant, at email@example.com. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.