Senior Embedded Connectivity Engineer (Auto Connectivity)
Top 10 Semiconductor Device Manufacturer.
Looking for an atmosphere of trust,
empowerment, respect, diversity, and communication?
How about an opportunity to own a piece
of a multi-billion dollar global organization through RSU's (Restricted Stock
If so, this is the company for you.
This company helps design the technology that runs the
world. People stay at this company because their culture supports their growth
and stability. They are challenged and driven by an incredible array of
products and solutions with unlimited career potential.
- Be an authority in overall system
architecture of in-vehicle network able to both advise and implement
innovative ideas and solutions on top of the connectivity products and
automotive authorized devices to clients.
- Engage with the key client stakeholders
and get their buy-in for all solutions. Share knowledge and insights that
will encourage them work with the companies solutions.
- Define and drive plans for strategic
engagement with key customers and work a project manager for some of key
customer projects. Communicate effectively with product divisions
providing quantifiable feedback.
- Co-work with clients to design & build
embedded products that provide the highest standards in the practice of
connectivity products. Share knowledge and insights that inspire our
clients into action to protect their customers.
- Support pre/post-sales technical
activities, utilizing the resources from internal BU’s, distributors, etc.
- Provide training for customers and
distributors, support public seminars, exhibits.
Engineering Skill Set Required
- Interface and network fundamentals –
Functional design using PCI Express, USB and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of industry standards,
specifications, and protocols such as PCI Express GenX, USB 2.0 and 3.x,
- Knowledge of embedded software development
and/or hardware interfaces (e.g. familiarity with hardware design using
PCI Express switch, USB devices, Ethernet switch and PHY, etc.)
- Understanding of how common interfaces and
device drivers (e.g. I2C, I2S, UART, SPI, xMII, PCI Express, USB, etc.)
are used on device interfaces of SoC and micro-controller.
- Electronic Design – Creative design
capability, architectural organization of hardware, firmware and software
to meet system specifications, schematic/simulation/layout via CAD tools, Test and debug skills (using oscilloscope, logic analyzer,
multimeter, packet, and data analyzer, etc.).
- Hands-on expertise on embedded software
and operating system like Linux, QNX and/or AUTOSAR is a strong plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering
discipline (e.g. BSEE, BSCE) with a strong academic track record.
Min.3 years’ interface and network related experience.
- End-product development and/or
C/C++/Python programming experiences are a strong plus.
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPT N1 certification
or equivalent) and good English skills (TOEIC 800 or higher).
- Technical Skills – Skilled and practiced
in techniques used in hardware design and/or embedded software,
interfaces, and other functions; show an attitude of learning and catching
up with new technologies and standardization.
- Strategic/Critical Thinking –
Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain
points, understands, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with
team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges.
- Communication – Tailors communication to
the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and
has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ownership – Goes out of his or her way to
complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is
independent and self-directed, and takes initiative.
- Problem Solving – Effectively recognize
and analyze problems and develop root cause solutions.
- Non-commissioned total compensation and
benefits package includes a competitive base salary, bonus aligned with
company goals, employee stock purchase program, health insurance coverage,
- Opportunity to manage accounts on an
entrepreneurial and collaborative basis and be compensated for success in
driving the organization’s growth