Senior Embedded Power Solution Engineer
Top 10 Semiconductor Device Manufacturer.
Looking for an atmosphere of trust,
empowerment, respect, diversity, and communication?
How about an opportunity to own a piece
of a multi-billion dollar global organization through RSU's (Restricted Stock
If so, this is the company for you.
This company helps design the technology that runs the
world. People stay at this company because their culture supports their growth
and stability. They are challenged and driven by an incredible array of
products and solutions with unlimited career potential.
The Senior Embedded Power Solution Engineer will
provide in-depth engineering consultation to clients and creates Solutions
focusing on Power Supply designs.
The Power Conversion Specialist plays key role to ease adoption of
analog products in client designs hence the overall growth of analog business
in the region.
Strong knowledge and experience in Power Supply designs and High
Voltage Power Discrete Devices are the key attributes of this position.
- Drive client projects to success by
providing in-depth engineering consultation and assisting clients on their
Power Supply design and associated hardware development.
- Engage with Sales and Marketing teams to
provide pre and post sales technical support to clients.
- Adopt, lead and comprehensively utilize
all elements of internal Client Engagement process’s to create and secure
- Support Client Engagement team in new
opportunity identifications, hold discussions with Clients System Architects
and R&D Teams, understand their needs and propose solutions based on
product offerings that can solve their challenges and help differentiate
them from their competitors.
- Deliver/facilitate technical training to
fellow ESEs, Sales team, clients, and channel partners.
Engineering Skill Set Required
- Skilled and practiced in Linear Power
solutions and good knowledge of Power Supply Topologies (Boost, Buck,
Switches, thermal characterization).
- Hands on experience in DC-to-DC
Convertors, LED Drivers, gate drivers, Mosfet designs and high power
- Strong knowledge of SMPS control system
- Board-level application design and support
experiences in Power solutions. Power PCB layout experiences and whole
project experiences preferred.
- Knowledge of Analog signal processing will
be a strong plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering
discipline (e.g. BSEE, BSCE) with a strong academic track record.
Minimum 5 years of Power Conversion related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of end-product development
- Good Japanese and English skills, TOEIC
800 or higher.
- Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points,
expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise
solutions to solve complex client challenges
- Communication—Tailor communication to the
client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has
strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to
complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is
independent and self-directed, and takes initiative.
- Company’s non-commissioned total
compensation and benefits package includes a competitive base salary,
bonus aligned with company goals, employee stock purchase program, health
insurance coverage, etc.
- Opportunity to manage technical projects
at accounts on an entrepreneurial and collaborative basis.