- Drive customer projects to success by providing in-depth technical consultation and assisting customers with their analog and mixed-signal design and associated hardware development.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to provide pre- and post-sales technical support to customers.
- Adopt, lead, and fully utilize all elements of the Client Engagement process to create and secure design wins.
- Support the Client Engagement team in identifying new opportunities, meeting with customers' system architects and R&D teams, understanding their needs and proposing solutions based on product offerings that can solve their challenges and help differentiate them from their competitors.
- Conduct/facilitate technical training for other ESEs, sales team, customers, and channel partners.
Engineering Skill Set Required
- Hands-on experience with data converters (ADCs & DACs), amplifiers, DC power/energy monitoring, inductive position sensors and haptic solutions.
- Board level application design and support experience in analog and mixed signal solutions.
- PCB layout experience and full project experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Analog signal processing will be a strong plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. BSEE, BSCE) with a strong academic track record. Minimum 5 years of analog and mixed-signal related experience.
- Min.5 years of end-product development experience.
- Native or equivalent Japanese and proficient English.
- Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges.
- Communication—Tailor communication to the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative.
Base Salary and Non Commissioned Bonus.
RSU's and other company benefits.
Standard Japanese Health Insurance, Pension and Social Welfare.