Emerge is actively recruiting for an exciting new Senior Accountant position in Rochester, NY! This position pays a highly competitive base salary plus excellent benefits including 401K and lots of room for growth within a dynamic medical device company! Great culture and team environment!
The Senior Accountant in Rochester, NY position will be responsible to prepare financial statements, verify financial records and transactions, analyze cash flow, review budgets and forecasts, assists with audits, and develop paperwork for regulatory reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant in Rochester, NY:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Support federal, state, local, and special tax return filings.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Contribute to projects to implement process improvements and internal controls for financial reporting and technical accounting.
- Support new business initiative, systems integrations, and other major change managements impacting financials statement.
Education and Job Experience Preferred for the Senior Accountant position:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 5 years accounting experience including financial reporting, consolidations, or technical accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA – with excellent technical accounting knowledge and ability to research GAAP accounting standards, document conclusions and communicate effectively.
- Ability to simplify complex topics, both verbally and in written communications; strong team-oriented skills as well as a high level of self-motivations in work. independently. Ability to work with a diverse group of people across various levels, functions, and locations.
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.