Emerge Partners is actively recruiting for an Sr. Director Service and Supply Chain on-site in Miami, Florida . Our client is a logistics service provider with multiple locations in the US an abroad. Must have experience with logistics and managing personnel. The service director will be responsible for multiple service facilities, and making sure they are up to date with information, education and knowledge enabling them to perform the duties required by them. The client will offer a generous annual salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and room for advancement. If you are interested in joining a growing logistics company, please apply now.
- The Service Director is responsible for developing objectives and strategic plans for Service Department within the framework of the COMPANY Group goals and strategies.
- The Service Director is responsible for the timely production of ad hoc and periodic (monthly, quarterly, yearly) reports and accounts in the COMPANY owned service facilities as required by the COMPANY Group.
- In charge of the development of the organization and the Human Resources activities in the COMPANY owned service facilities including the yearly/periodical negotiation of salaries with the employees in the COMPANY owned service facilities.
- Develop and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets the Servicing facilities in the US.
- In conjunction with the with the workshop managers, develop employee training plan.
- Participate in the development and execution of a program for measuring the efficiency of the service personnel.
- Oversee and ensure that all service performed on equipment is being done in accordance with updated manual and in as cost effective a manner as possible and ensure compliance with the requirements of COMPANY and the customers Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management systems.
- Oversee the quality control of service provided and ensure good working relations with our customers including solving of eventual customer complaints regarding service.
- Technical Advisor to external service stations in the United States and Latin America for questions regarding service.
- In cooperation with the Sales Director negotiate service contracts with customers if needed.
- Ensure that all best practices are identified and implemented. Including best practices within Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management, service and general awareness.
Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
Willingness to travel
A self-motivator with entrepreneurial ability
- Lotus Notes
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Who is Emerge 360 you ask? We are a collection of people who care deeply about working together to solve our clients’ Consulting, Staffing and Managed Service’s needs. Our company’s values embody the excellence and drive we provide our clients. Our recruiting teams have deep functional expertise, and we have extensive networks and relationships with the world’s best talent. We provide multi-functional, multi-industry global talent solutions, delivered based on your needs. #INDDH