Emerge is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a direct-hire Tool and Die Maker Job for our client, a growing manufacturer of quality aerospace and other market products. The Tool and Die Maker is responsible for the mechanical construction of our molds and dies. This work requires the application of standard mold making techniques, procedures, and criteria and will ll perform work within very close tolerances. We have 1st and 2nd shifts open, with 2nd shift offering a shift premium. Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including insurance, a 401k retirement savings plan with company contribution, tuition assistance, and more. Overtime is available.
Requirements for the Tool and Die Maker job in Cleveland, OH include:
- Will interpret design blueprints to determine die / mold making plan.
- Responsible for leading the construction of several products concurrently.
- Inspection of own work using a variety of instruments.
- Will work with Engineering and Programming throughout the manufacturing process.
- Able to operate multiple machinery; (Bridgeport, Grinders, Saws, EDM).
- Comply with Corporate rules and standards.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Five (5) or more years of experience in tool making/mold making.
- Must have your own tools and toolbox.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Candidates with state issued Journeymen’s papers for Tool & Die and /or Mold Making or 8 plus years Job shop experience is preferred and offers higher pay rate levels.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic Math and Trigonometry knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of tooling process.
- Able to pass clients pre-employment background screenings.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), which requires U.S. person status; ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., “Green Card Holder”), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States; verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire; visa sponsorship is not available for this position
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance for applying; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, marketing, and business operations solutions to our clients. These solutions are an extension of your existing operations. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.”