the company details and job description below.
Large Semiconductor Maker
Salary: – 13M
WFH 2 days a week
Customer Quality Services
· Support the quality management for both
Non-automotive and Automotive products as the customer interface and the
complaint manager corporate to ensure those market / customer quality
requirements are met.
· The objective is to help in providing
assurance that released products are of highest quality / reliability.
· This requires customer support in terms
of quality management related several requirements and sustain continuous
· This can also include complaint
· Carry out overall Quality Management
(QM) support activities (customer audits, visit, problem solving, question and
answer and so on) with competency level and technical expertise acquired
through professional experience on the job related to quality management,
failure analysis, process engineering, product engineering, etc.
· Driving to close the customer
complaints, visiting customer or explaining quality information, i.e. 8D
reporting, risk assessment, quality improvement plan and related activities.
· Support regular quality meeting with
customer to make a better relationship for customer satisfaction, deriving
quality targets out of requirements from customer and market.
· Role of global customer quality management, Manage global
customer’s scorecard improvement.
· Facilitate preparation for regular global customer meetings /
· Collaboration with regional Customer Quality Management (CQM).
· Contribute to effective process flow for
complaint management systems.
· Support quality marketing to contribute
design-in / win for business development.
· Coordinate to visit headquarter / factories to close quality
relevant topics smoothly / timely.
Required Experience and Skills:
· More than three years of experience
about Process / Quality / Technical Marketing for the electrical devices’
semiconductors and/or equipment supplier for semiconductor manufacturing.
· Business English skills (TOEIC > 800,
Email/Reading Manual/Conversation/Phone conversation/Teleconference)
· Native Japanese speaker with excellent
communication and reporting skills
· Basic PC skills (MS Office, etc.)
· Good team spirit, respect each other and
diversity mind set
· Logical thinking skill based on fact.
to travel for Domestic and Oversea trips.