Emerge is actively recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for a Retirement Plans Associate with our fantastic financial advisory services client firm! This is a newly created position with a leading firm, and provides a generous base salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits including 401K!
Retirement Plans Associate Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist current clients and participants with questions and issue resolution.
- Prepare for quarterly and annual fiduciary review meetings.
- Perform quarterly fund analysis using provided research tools.
- Participate in individual and group 401k enrollment meetings as needed.
- Review and modify, as needed, investment plan summary documents.
- Manage 401(k) plan onboarding.
- Coordinate platform and recordkeeping changes
- Remain knowledgeable of the industry and recent updates/legislation/changes.
- Support prospective client acquisition and marketing efforts
- Prepare client communications and campaigns.
- Miscellaneous special projects as necessary
Retirement Plans Associate Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must be mature, experienced and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills, organizational and prioritization skills.
- At least 1-year prior financial services related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 or ability to attain within 6 months.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word, and Excel
If you are qualified for this position, please click “apply now”. Thank you in advance, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. #INDDH
Who is Emerge? We are a global talent solutions company working with clients all over the world. We deliver managed sales, services, marketing, and business solutions to our clients. We are committed to your success, working quickly and efficiently to provide tangible, measurable results.